Translate

Wednesday 21 January 2015

First ever blog post.

So, I've decided to start a blog (more for personal use than anything) of my crafting and art projects, this is my very first blog post, and I am very unfamiliar with how this whole thing works, so until I get the swing of things please be patient with me. My hope is that anyone who reads my posts on this blog can find inspiration for their own crafting/art, and help me find inspiration too, so if you have any suggestions or ideas please leave a comment. If you are reading this be forewarned my grammar and spelling are less than ideal, I am always happy to receive constructive criticism, however, "flaming" or pointless unconstructive insulting will be ignored/deleted. Thank you for stopping by, I'll add some posts as soon as I can, thank you, God bless, and happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment