Translate

Thursday 22 January 2015

Sending happy mail card


This is one of the cards I'm most proud of, it's my first shaker card! The frame, inner background and acetate have been die cut using the Simon says stamp (SSS) stitched rectangles, the "sending" die cut is also from SSS. The little monster and envelopes are stamped & die cut using the 2015 SSS monster hugs set & colored using copic markers, the set was also used to stamp the "happy mail" which I heat embossed w/ ranger super fine white embossing pwd. The inside sentiment die cut & stamped w/ the 2015 SSS sending & wishing set, shadow added w/ copics, highlighted w/ uniball signo white pen. The card size is standard 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 top folding, and unfortunately I can't tell you what paper was used as it was given to me as a gift without any packaging. There are also clear iridescent sequins that I got as a gift (I think they're availble @ SSS), I used a ranger foam tape roll doubled up to pop up the frame/acetate, and used a embossing powder tool on the inside of the tape so the shaker content would not stick to it (I believe baby pwd would work too).

No comments:

Post a Comment