Translate

Saturday 21 March 2015

SSS March 2015 card kit Card


Yay! That's twice now I've done a card for the kit during its actual month! Lol. So If you got the kit most of the is pretty obvious, so I'm not going to go into too much detail. The frame for the picture was die cut using Lawn Fawn's 'say cheese' Polaroid die (the paper was I gift, sorry I don't know from what company), I used the die again around one of the included journal cards to get the image a perfect size (also left me with a super cute Polaroid frame!), I die cut the sentiments using SSS' 'love, family, life' set, and the crafter workshop's 'today' die. The background was made with the stamps included in the kit using SSS inks 'sunshine', 'slate' and 'fog'. I also used Tim holtz's distress inks 'mustard seed' and 'pumice stone' to edge the card base, 'photo', frame, and inside sentiment journal card. I embellished with a few homemade enamel dots and a paper flower. Hope you got inspired, happy crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment